Terms and Conditions
The "sportspowerarmidale.com.au" website ("website") is operated by SportsPower Armidale ABN 40 249 935 441. Your use of the website is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers set out below ("Terms and Conditions").
The products on the website are only available for sale to individuals who can make legally binding contracts. The products are not available to persons under the age of 18 years and any other persons who are legally prohibited from entering into binding contracts. By making an on-line purchase, you accept these terms and conditions and acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
Any order placed by you in the manner described on this website is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified on this website at the time you place your order. SportsPower Armidale reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or the product description posted on this website, or an error in your order. The rejection of any offer by SportsPower Armidale is at the sole discretion of SportsPower Armidale. Your contract with SportsPower Armidale only comes into existence when SportsPower Armidale forwards to you confirmation of receipt of your order and payment.
All prices displayed on the website, including but not limited to prices of products and services and delivery and other charges, are quoted in Australian Dollars and are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time without notice and are subject to availability. Any changes to prices displayed on the website are at the sole discretion of SportsPower Armidale.
Goods and Services ("GST") and Other Taxes
Prices displayed on this website are inclusive of GST applied at the rate of 10%.
The circumstance in which SportsPower Armidale is obliged to make a Refund (if at all) is detailed in its Refunds Policy.
You should not send any information or material that you consider to be confidential or proprietary, to SportsPower Armidale or any other person, through this website. Any information or material sent to SportsPower Armidale at, or through this website, is deemed to be not confidential. You are deemed to grant to SportsPower Armidale an unrestricted, irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute all materials or information sent by you to or through this website. SportsPower Armidale is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send to SportsPower Armidale, for any purpose.
SportsPower Armidale does not represent that any information (including any file) obtained from or through the website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses. SportsPower Armidale will not be liable to you or to any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic), however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from any such information. To the extent that any liability may be imposed on SportsPower Armidale, it shall be limited to the cost of re-supplying that information.
Limitations on Use
SportsPower Armidale may revise or alter these terms and conditions at any time. Revisions and alterations will be posted on this website. Users are responsible for reviewing this website from time to time to ensure compliance. If SportsPower Armidale makes a request to you to stop using this website or to promptly return or destroy copies of information provided on this website, you must immediately comply with that request, and confirm in writing to SportsPower Armidale within five (5) business days after that request, that you have done so.
Sports Power Armidale Members - Terms and Conditions
- Sportsmood Pty Ltd ACN 080 236 755 (trading as Sportspower Armidale) runs a loyalty program known as Team Sportspower Armidale (Program)
- Each Member consents and agrees to receive marketing information, offers and special discounts from Sportspower Armidale by email, mail and SMS (where such information has been provided by that person).
- Membership of the Program is only available to individuals. Membership is for personal use only and not to be used by or on behalf of any business or company.
- Individuals may apply to be a Member by completing and submitting an Application Form:
- At Sportspower Armidale
- On our website;
- By post, addressed to
P.O. Box 191,
Armidale NSW 2350
Phone: (02) 6772 4569
- Employees of Sportspower Armidale are not eligible to be a Member.
- Application for membership is at the sole discretion of Sportspower Armidale. If an applicant does not provide the necessary information on the Application form, that applicant may not be eligible to participate in the program.
- Member discounts only apply to full priced items sold by Sportspower Armidale and are not available in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise specified.
- Each Team Sportspower Armidale Card remains the property of Sportspower Armidale. The card is not transferable and is not a credit or charge card.
- Each member must maintain a valid postal address and email address with Sportspower Armidale and notify Sportspower Armidale of
- Any change of email or postal address; and
- Participation in the Program is subject to the full terms and conditions and any variations to them.
- To participate in the Program a Member is required to present his or her Card. If a Member does not have their card with them, then the Member can identify themselves as a member to Sportspower Armidale by providing personal information, which matches up with the personal information the Member has previously provided to Sportspower Armidale. By providing these details in order to be identified as a Member, each Member agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Card must be presented at the time of making a purchase at Sportspower Armidale or on its web site.
- A Member will not receive any further Program Information if that Member:
- Follows the links on the Website: or
- Calls Sportspower Armidale on (02) 6772 - 4569 and requests to receive no further Sportspower Armidale information.
- Each card may only be used at Sportspower Armidale or online at www.sportspowerarmidale.com.au
- Any liability arising out of or in any way connected with a Members’ participation in the Program is the responsibility of that Member.
- All conditions and warranties, wether express or implied and wether arising under statute or otherwise, as the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied under the Program are expressly excluded to the full extent permitted by law. Any liability Sportspower Armidale may have to a Member under statute in respect of such goods and services which cannot be excluded is limited, where permitted, to supplying, or paying the cost of supplying the goods or service again or repairing, or paying the costs of repairing, the goods, at the sole discretion of Sportspower Armidale.
- Subject to paragraph 3.h any liability that Sportspower Armidale may have to a Member whether for negligence, breach of contract or otherwise is, to the extent permitted by law, limited in the case of any offer or a special discount, to reinstate that offer special discount (as the case may be).
- If a Member no longer wishes to participate in the Program or receive the information or offerings’, the Member can withdraw from the Program by notifying Sportspower Armidale in writing to Sportspower Armidale P.O. Box 191, Armidale, NSW 2350.
- Sportspower Armidale reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time and to suspend or cancel the Program and/or the Card at any time upon reasonable notice.
- Sportspower Armidale will make all reasonable efforts to communicate advance written notice of such changes using methods including, but not limited to notification of the Website and email to each Member. Sportspower Armidale will provide advance notice in order that each Member may terminate participation in the Program during the period of advance notice.
- A Member who continues using their Card after the expiry of Advance Notice will be deemed as accepting the amended Terms and Conditions, the Program, any benefits and discounts available under the Program and any membership (as the case may be).
- Amended Terms and Conditions, the Program or any benefits and discounts available under the Program will be available online at the Website.
- Sportspower Armidale may terminate a Member’s participation in the Program without notice for any reason including, without limitation, if a Member:
- Fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Provides Sportspower Armidale with any misleading information.
- A Member can access his or her personal information held by Sportspower Armidale (Sportsmood Pty Ltd ACN 080 236 755) by contacting Sportspower Armidale at:
P.O. Box 191,
Armidale NSW 2350
Phone: (02) 6772 4569
- The purpose of Sportspower Armidale collecting personal information is for a Member to participate in the Program. This privacy statement and these terms and conditions form part of each other. Sportspower Armidale does not sell or lease personally identifying information (such as your name, address, telephone number, bank and credit card numbers) to non-affiliated companies or entities
- Sportspower Armidale do record information regarding purchases made with your Team Sportspower Armidale Card to help us provide you with special offers and other information. Sportspower Armidale also may use this information to providing you with personally tailored offers, invitations or other information that by be provided to Sportspower Armidale by other companies.
Other Rewards and Offers
- Members may be given the opportunity to enter competitions and receive offers. Competitions and other offers will be subject to their own terms and conditions which will be available in store and at www.sportspowerArmidale.com.au. Competitions may limit certain Members from entering or claiming a prize or offer.
- The Card and the technology utilised by the Program depend on third parties and Sportspower Armidale. Sportspower Armidale is not responsible for computer or technological errors or failures, or for fraud.
- Third parties involved in the Program do not have any authority, express or implied, to many any representation, warranty or statement on behalf of Sportspower Armidale and Sportspower Armidale accepts no liability in respect of such representations, warranties or statements.